skip to main | skip to sidebar

Robert's JPL 2.0 Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Thing about LibraryThing (Exercise #11 )

I liked this exercise! I cataloged the books that I am currently reading. I only read Teen Graphic and Teen Manga, and Teen Fiction. I know I am an adult, But I work around teen books all the time, and can't help but read them!!

Here is my Library Thing page:

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/moseleyfreak

Posted by DJ Robbie Robb at 12:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Library Thing Bookshelf

Other Staff's Blogs

  • Breathe
  • Amanda's JPL blog
  • Memento Vivere
  • Raising Kyra-A Single Mom's Journey
  • TallDogBlog
  • CBailey's blog
  • Mr. Keith's Maniacal Musings
  • Keli's Teen Library Blog
  • tricial
  • JPL Creative Center for the Book
  • Saharan Tea Party
  • Philosophasters
  • The Surly Librarian
  • Anime
  • justin's blog

JPL Catalog Search

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (13)
      • Library 2.0 & Web 2.0 (Exercise #15 )
      • Technorati (Exercise #14)
      • Tagging, and Del.icio.us (Exercise #13)
      • Add a JaxCat Search Gadget (Exercise #12 )
      • A Thing about LibraryThing (Exercise #11 )
      • Play around with Image Generators (exercise #10)
      • Finding Feeds (Exercise #9)
      • RSS Feeds (JPL2.0 Exercise #8)
      • Technology
      • Rachel's Press Badge
      • Picture I took overlooking the lake
      • I feel so stupid!
      • My strenghts and weaknesses

About Me

My photo
DJ Robbie Robb
View my complete profile